Hello my name is Bryan Blake. I’m a Web and Graphic Designer focusing on creating brilliant websites and interactive materials that enhance user interactivity and encourage communication.
What I find most exciting about Web Design is the fact that the web is always changing and evolving, forcing the user to try and experience new things. I like the web, enjoy change and am very excited about the direction the web has taken in recent years. I am interested in making the web a more beautiful place and always appreciate a website that has a clear message, good copy, clean typography and a fast loading time, because nobody likes to wait.
I hope to one day work in the advertising world creating dynamic websites and online materials for new brands, old brands, musicians, movies and everything in between using programming languages like PHP, JavaScript, HTML and CSS.
Aside from Web Design I also enjoy Graphic Design. I love creating printed materials and graphics like logos and brand Identities, Magazine Layouts and Publication Designs, CD Covers and much more.